About Me

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Michael W Smith: Change Your World

This Album is a classic and I believe it is one of his best albums. ''Change Your World'' was released in the year 1992 and it is the follow up to one of his amazing albums ''Go West Young Man''.
Michael W Smith started recording music in the first half of the 80's and his 1986 album ''Big Picture'' Is an immense classic and one of his popular albums which contains some very catchy songs with a very strong message.
Change Your World contains some very awesome, upbeat, catchy pop songs that I believe you will be pleased with if you enjoy listening to Prince, Michael Jackson and some early 90's Power Pop. There are some Power Ballads on this album as well. ''One of the singles on this album is ''I Will Be Here For You, and some very awesome songs, Picture Perfect, Love One Another, Color Blind, Cross of Gold, and the remaking of Michael W Smith's classic song ''Friends''.
I quite like the music from the early 90's, and some of the 80's stuff as well. It takes me well back to my childhood and when I was at infant school.
When I was a kid, I was brought up on Simply Red, U2, The Jam, The Style Council, Paul Weller, Ocean Colour Scene, The Christians, Michael Jackson. Seal, M People, Blur, Oasis, The Farm, Inspiral Carpets, The Lightning Seeds, OMD, Simple Minds, A-Ha and some other stuff as well. I was also brought up on UB40, Aswad, Madness, The Specials and some Reggae and Two Tone Ska and some Old School Soul Music as well.
I started listening to Michael W Smith later on in life when I was about 24 years of age.
I don't quite understand why I wasn't brought up on Michael W Smith and Amy Grant. They are fantastic Artists that have been around for a very long time and I would have enjoyed them as a young child. This album is absolutely amazing and it is totally recommended to those who enjoy listening to 90's Music.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment