About Me

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Papa San: Higher Heights

This is in my opinion one of Papa San's strongest and most captivating album jam packed with catchy Gospel Reggae and Dancehall songs that I believe you will enjoy If you are into modern Reggae music. Like I said before, I was brought up on UB40 and Aswad when I was little. I also listened to Bob Marley, Bitty Maclean, Desmond Dekker, and some other Reggae Artists. I believe Reggae Music is in my musical bloodstream and It has been downloaded into me since I was a kid.
I have an Aunty who live in Barry, South Wales and she's a massive UB40 fan and she loves Reggae Music. Some of my other family members who live in Wales listened to Reggae and Ska music especially Madness and Two Tone Ska Band ''The Specials''.
I believe some of my family members from Barry will be impressed with this album. It is one of Papa San's best albums and It is done in a modern Reggae, Dancehall Style that will get some Reggae listeners dancing to the beat.
One of the songs on this album is featuring one of the most talented, diverse, and culturally relevant Christian Artists Tobymac. The song is called ''Fasure'' and it is the opening song on this album.
Tobymac's music styles range from Rock, Pop, Techno, Funk, Reggae and Soul and he is worth supporting if you are looking for Christian Entertainment that is totally out of the religious box. His lyrics are very positive and inspiring and will encourage you to get to know God in a fresh way.
Tobymac strongly promotes racial diversity and will inspire those who wants to see racism and prejudice come to a complete end. Other Recommended songs, ''Stand'' ''Disaster'' ''Let It Burn''
and ''Ina The Ghettio'' which is featuring Gospel Hip Hop Artist Canton Jones, Another recommended Artist. This album also contains a bonus track ''Africans Unite''.
Here are some albums I would like to recommend If you are looking for out of the box Christian Entertainment.

Canton Jones: Dominionaire. (Quality Album)
Tobymac: Welcome To Diverse City. (10/10 Classic)
Christafari: No Compromise. (Classic Gospel Reggae)
Papa San: God and I. (Amazing Gospel Reggae album with catchy songs)
I would like to Recommend this song as a bonus, and the Artist I am going to recommend to you used to be the lead singer in Popular Reggae Band UB40.
Ali Campbell, Featuring Danny K and Soweto Gospel Choir: Visions.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment