About Me

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Group1Crew: Ordinary Dreamers

This is one of the most mindblowing, excellent, creative and diverse albums I have ever heard in my life. I believe it will get you dancing and nodding your head at the same time. This album contains songs that would fit well in disco's and nightclubs and to let you know, It is a totally fun album all the way through almost non stop. There are elements of Funk, Rock, Hip Hop and Disco on this album and I believe this is one of the most top quality albums you will ever hear and it is truly inspiring.
I believe that Christian Music has improved quite a lot over the years and I believe this kind of freshness is totally missing in popular music that is currently in the charts today. This album is going to encourage you to change the way you think about positive Christian Entertainment.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment