About Me

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Guvna B: Odd 1 Out

I would Like To Thank The Lord God Almighty For This Passionate Rapper Who's Not Afraid To Be True to Who he is and It encourages and Inspires Me To Be Who God Has Made me to be and inspires me to Love Life because Jesus Came to give us life to the full.
This album is absolutely amazing and I believe it is one of the best modern albums of the few.
This album contains elements of Trance and Electronic Dance Music and the quality is very hi definition. I am so proud of Guvna B for staying true to who he is and for allowing God to use his platform in a powerful way to advance God's awesome kingdom.
The Theme Of the album is That We are all different and that we can be ourselves instead of fitting in with the wrong crowd. This Album Will Encourage us to break free From all negativity and that we can trust God for Our Bright Future. Your Future Is Bright when we trust in Jesus to lead us.

Recommended Songs.
Send A Wave: featuring Canton Jones and Vickytola.
Free.
Do It Like You.
His Love: Featuring Keisha Buchanan from The Sugababes.
Feel Good Music.
Live In You: Featuring LZ7.
Big Boy Riddim.
Say Cheese.
Start Again.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just had a quick listen to Free - haha - "no chains on me" and "love God love people" and "You're free to live your life and do what you want to do" are great lyrics.

Anonymous said...

Ha, the more I am listening to it, the more I am getting hooked!! What a great album :)

Post a Comment