About Me

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Andy Mineo: Heroes For Sale

I believe you are in for a surprise, This album is truly fantastic and innovative and It is the sort of album you can listen to On your Ipod or you can purchase it on CD online or in the Christian Bookshop where I ordered a copy of this album. This album is musically diverse and fun and exciting to listen to and it is animated and cartoony in places. I believe this is the kind of music you can play in Video Gaming Arcades, Amusement Parks and Cinema's. There is a mixture of Hip Hop, Techno, Pop, and a little bit of Heavy Metal. I am a bit annoyed at a lack of Christian Entertainment on Radio One because my conviction is that the mainstream world is missing out big time. I believe this album who encourage you to think differently about positive Christian entertainment if you think that Christian Music is too under produced and not as good as the mainstream Artists you here on the radio. I totally admire his Out of the box attitude where he doesn't conform to the Hip Hop Convention and also what Christian Music should and shouldn't sound like. I think Andy Mineo is well worth supporting if you are looking for something fresh and innovative. This Album is a true quality classic and it is totally mindblowing and the sound is very Hi-Definition.
If you want to keep up to date with Positive Rap Music Go to
www.rapzilla.com.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment