About Me

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Peter Furler: On Fire

I believe that this is one of the albums that is accessible to the young children and to tell you, this album is lively and energetic. There are 10 songs on this album and they are all encouraging and inspiring. I believe you will be impacted in a very positive way as you listen to this amazing album.
This album is jam packed full of modern Pop Rock songs that will get you bouncing and hopefully will get you on the dancefloor. I quite like Peter Furlers dance rendition of Psalm 23. That song ought to be playing at the school disco's. One of my favorite songs on this album is ''Glory To The King''. It is an awesome song that gets me excited big time.
''Faster and Louder'' is such an amazing song and I believe the kid's will be impressed with it. It is the sort of song they will listen to over and over again. I believe they will be totally energized by this exuberant song. I love dancing quite a lot and I cannot bare to sit still. Besides, There is a huge party going on in Heaven and it will do much more than raise the whole roof. Heaven is the most colourful and exciting places ever and the creativity is mega explosive. Heaven is going to make games like Super Mario 3D World and Kirby Triple Deluxe pale out in comparison. Nothing can ever compare to God's Hyper multicoloured Heavenly City that is a billion kazillion more than futuristic.
If you have been saved by Jesus, then you ought to be celebrating big time. Please don't run the risk of taking God for granted.
I believe we ought to be waking up concerning our future home in Heaven. This world as it is now is not our home. There is going to come a time when God is going to rebuild this whole universe. The New Heavens and the New Earth is going to be created when God returns to claim his precious children. Only those that gave their hearts to Jesus and place their trust in Christ alone for salvation will gain entrance into Heaven and the Re Created Earth. Those that have rejected Jesus in this life will face eternity being punished in the Fiery Pit of Hell that is being prepared for the devil and his diabolical demonic cronies. If you are still on this planet, make sure you are ready to surrender your heart to Jesus because time is running out and we don't know when Jesus will return or when we draw our final breathe. If you are going to accept Jesus in your heart, then do it right here right now.
Peter Furlers vocals is quite strong and full of energy and the music is fun and exciting. May God richly bless you as you listen to this exuberant album and may you be inspired to live for Jesus with no compromise.
Recommended songs
I'm Alive.
Reach.
Glory To The King.
Faster And Louder.
Psalm 30.

Recently I watched an advert of children that are victims of child abuse and they have been robbed of the freedom to speak out for fear of being abused. This practice is extremely vicious and flat out evil and I absolutely hate child abuse. I know what child abuse is like because I've been abused before.
I find this upsetting and it breaks my heart to see children being abused like that. These childern have no hope at all. Child abuse is a crime full stop and I hate it so much. Can I encourage you to look up the NSPCC on the internet and find ways in getting involved in getting rid of child abuse. I pray that God will use this album review in a powerful way to bring hope to young children and bring freedom and healing to their very lives.





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Buenisimo

Post a Comment