About Me

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Salvador: Dismiss The Mystery

Wow, wow, wow. What an awesome and exciting album it really is. This is one of my favorite albums in music history. I am so awestruck with the effort Salvador put into this album. It is totally lively, exuberant, colourful, creative and emotional at the same time. I think Salvador are a totally amazing Band. This album is pure evidence that  some CCM Artists are pushing the creative boat out and are stepping outside the religious box. The music on this album is a mixture of Jazz, Funk, Spanish flavoured Latin, and Rock, and the lyrics are very God inspiring and God honouring.
I believe this album truly represents God all the way through from start to finish and this is evident that Christians can and should be making a joyful noise and bursting into celebration. The songs on this album are so awesome and this is in my opinion one of the best albums I have ever heard.
One of the singles is ''Shine''.
Other recommended songs that are also amazing.
Find A Reason.
You Are So Wonderful.
Neighbour.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment