About Me

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

KJ-52: Five Two Television

This is one of the most creative and diverse albums and it is in my opinion one of KJ 52's most quality albums I've heard so far. To let you know, this isn't his recent album because it came out in 2009. His recent album is ''Dangerous'' and it came out a couple of years ago.
This album ''Five Two Television'' takes KJ-52 to new territory and it has a brand new sound that is deeply captivating and could take Positive Entertainment into a brighter future.
I believe and totally predict that Positive Christian Entertainment is going to sound way better and the quality is going to be taken to a much higher level than before.
I would like to remind the Church Of God that since we are living in the end times and the signs of the times are dropping like flies in this day and age. We need to be raising the creative standards to a maximum high because God hasn't called us to be stagnant and uncreative. The Bible teaches us that we need to be pursuing creative excellence and we are called to multiply and be culturally diverse.
For so long, The Church has been giving God a bad name by being uncreative, boring and lifeless and these traits are not pleasing to God and doesn't glorify God's name at all and it is sending this Generation a wrong message about God. I pray that Christians will be more on fire for God than ever before and take creativity to a higher level, not just with the music but also Cartoons, Animated Films and Video Games. Come on Church Of God wake up and stop wasting time. I believe God is cheering you on so lets run the race and use the talents that God has given us.
The Good news is that there is a lot a creativity in the CCM industry and I am ever so pleased with the diversity of different music styles in Positive Entertainment. I personally like all different music styles and I am well passionate about diversity.
KJ-52 merges Rap music with elements of Rock, Techno and Futuristic Dance/Pop on this album and I believe KJ-52 brings glory to God by being excellent in creating music for young people to enjoy and most of all, the lyrical content is excellent, and it glorifies God.
KJ-52 brings in some clean comedy  and it will get you giggling. I totally admire KJ-52's childlike spirit. One of the songs featuring Kid's singing in the background is ''He Did That''.
I believe this song will impress one of the well known Childrens Worship Leaders Doug Horley who is also known as Duggie Dug Dug.
I am so pleased with KJ-52's drive to be creative and fun and also for setting a good example for this Generation of young kid's and teenagers. I pray that God will say Well done good and faithful servant to KJ-52.
Recommended songs.
Let's Go (Featuring Trevor McNevan of Thousand Foot Krutch).
End Of My Rope.
Gonna Be Alright.
He Did That.
Adventures Of Tweezyman.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment