About Me

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Mercyme: Welcome To The New

To let you know, this is a brand new album by Mercyme and they have been making music for over a decade . This is one of the greatest albums they have recorded and it is an absolute stunner. Most top quality album full of amazing roof raising new songs that will take the mainstream by surprise.
The new single ''Shake'' is a highly upbeat song that could be sung in Karaoke and I believe it is going to burn the house down especially in pubs. I believe Olly Murs will like this song quite a lot and I think he will be impressed with it. Can I encourage you to watch the music video of  ''Shake'' on Youtube. It is absolutely excellent and I think I am going to watch it. I think you are in for a surprise.
Mercyme have moved forward and pushed the boat out and as a result, they have created a totally amazing album. ''Gotta Let It Go'' is a fantastic Pop/Rock song that will get you rocking on your air guitar. I pray that this album will inspire a lot of CCM artists to move forward creatively and set the bar up higher. It is time to turn the volume up.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment