About Me

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Switchfoot: Fading West


I think Switchfoot are a fantastic American Rock Band and I believe the passionate fire is burning on this album.
Switchfoot are well known for their anthemic Rock songs that pack quite a punch. Switchfoot are in the mainstream charts in america but why not Great Britain. I think they should be up there with Coldplay, U2, Oasis, Kaiser Chiefs, Foo Fighters and many other massive Bands. This Album takes switchfoot into new territory.
Switchfoot's New single is the anthemic ''Love Alone Is Worth The Fight. I believe you will enjoy this song like I did. ''Who We Are'' is unlike something Switchfoot has done before and the Chorus of the song contains children singing in the background. This album is quite adventurous and in my opinion one of the best albums they have created. I believe this album will give new a brand new perspective on positive entertainment that is created by Christians. I am looking forwards to the day positive entertainment goes mainstream in Great Britain. Let's Start the revolution. I rate this album 10 Out Of 10.
Other Recommended Bands..
House Of Heroes.
Anberlin.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment