About Me

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Lecrae: Church Clothes Vol 2



I am so amazed and pleased that there are some Positive Rap artists out there who give glory to God through Rap Music and I believe Lecrae is one of them. Lecrae's passion for God and for reaching people inspires and speaks volumes into my life. I think this album is completely authentic and real and I believe a lot of diehard Rap Fans will enjoy this album. This album features collaborations from Andy Mineo, Papa San, Derek Minor, Tedashii and many more. I believe this album will encourage you to be true to who you are and stand up for what is right in God's eyes. I think Lecrae's refusal to compromise his faith in God inspires me to be totally unashamed of my faith and be sold out full time to God. This artist is well worth supporting.
Other Recommended Albums. These albums are fantastic and are very God Inspiring.
Andy Mineo: Heroes For Sale.
Derek Minor: Minorville
Jai: Culture Shock
Trip Lee: The Good Life
Flame: Royal Flush.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment