About Me

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Phil Wickham: The Ascension

I really like Phil Wickham. He has a real God given talent and his music is brilliant. I love listening to music that is upbeat and catchy. Phil Wickham is a Worship artist with a mainstream sound and is influenced by The Killers, U2 and Coldplay. I think You Will enjoy ''This Is Amazing Grace'', ''Holy Light'' and the Title Track. ''Holy light'' sounds similar to what Coldplay have been doing on the Mylo Zyloto Album. ''This Is Amazing Grace'' is a classic and I believe you will enjoy this song. I believe this album will inspire you to look beyond this world and eagerly anticipate the Heavenly Kingdom that is coming and I believe the songs on this album reflect that. Heaven is a totally awesome and captivating place and I am excited about going there. I pray that this album will draw you closer to Jesus and bless your hearts. Let the ascension start.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment