About Me

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Jahmene Douglas: Love Never Fails


I am so glad and so thankful that my Nan who lives in Barry, South Wales introduced me to Jahmene Douglas since I am a big fan of Gospel Music and I would like to tell you he is absolutely fantasic and phenomenal. He has one of the most powerful vocals in the industry and his christian faith is something I am very proud of. This album has 10 songs and they are all covers, Including Fix you, Halo, Titanium, including the Emeli Sandi song, Next to me. this album also contains some explicitly christian songs, His eye is on the sparrow, Give Us This Day, and the very powerful Gospel song I Look To You. This album is absolutely brilliant and I am totally impressed with this album. We need more people with integrity in the music industry.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment