About Me

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Grits: Dichotomy B.

Grits are an incredibly exciting Rap Duo who are on Gotee Record, a label that promote cultural and racial diversity in music and this record is literally incredible. I like this record quite a lot and i am so pleased to review it. This record was released in 2004 along with Dichotomy A and i believe this album is a continuation of Dichotomy A.  Dichotomy B is awesome from start to finish and it is a musically colourful record. ''If I'' is quite futuristic with a video gamey feel. ''We Don't Play'' blends in Calypso, Rock and Hip Hop and it does it really well. It is featuring Manchild who is a rapper in Mars Hill and Deepspace 5. They are recommended if you like Underground Rap and Hip Hop.
''Saved Soul'' and ''U Want It are both musically different and creative. I quite like Underground Hip Hop music since a lot of it is interesting and most of it done by Christians is totally upbeat and distinctive and it doesn't conform to the Hip Hop norms. I totally recommend the Hip Hope Hits CD's. They are jam packed with so many awesome and  exciting underground Hip Hop music that can pump up the video gaming arcades. Don't miss out on them cos they are super amazing.
When you read this review, may i remind you that there is a lot more music out there if you dig deeper. I believe this Praise Illuminator Music Review Blog will inspire you to in your journey of digging deeper.

I am so proud of my faith in God since he is the only reason why i have more purpose in my life. God can make your life a lot more interesting if you give him a chance to change you from the inside. God is brilliant at changing peoples hearts.

I bought the Grits album ''Dichotomy B'' at the Big Church Day Out in 2014 and when i first heard the whole album i thought it was amazing. I like the fact that it is musically eclectic and that it doesn't attempt to sound like the other stuff we usually end up hearing. I bought a few underground Rap albums from the Big Church Day Out and they are stunning, believe me, i know what i am talking about. Here they are and they are recommended.

Braille: Box Of Rhymes.
4th Avenue Jones: Stereo The Evolution of Hip Rock Soul.
LA Symphony: Disappear Here.
29th Chapter: Supernova.
Lecrae: Rehab: The Overdose.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment